The jacket itself was pretty easy to make, the hardest part was the awful portfolio... In the end I enjoyed the whole process very much!
I'm little sad that I couldn't find a fabric with the exact right color, but no can do, show must go on or in this case work.
I'm going to use the cosplay in a convention which is in few weeks. I still need to trim the wig little bit and dye the sweater. I hope I do great in the competition! Ah and I need to buy the little golden ring too! Details details!
I made the sword out of cardboard and it turned out great, I took some pictures from the process~
Here's some pictures of the finished look, still need to tidy up some details for the competition!
That's it for now! Enjoy the spring and eat lots of ice cream~